Friday, February 9, 2018

PTI 11th Anniversary: Retirement List Challenge



February is an exciting month! Groundhog's Day, Valentine's Day, my birthday...and Papertrey Ink's Anniversary!

PTI released the retirement list today, with the challenge to make a card with a stamp set from the list.

I recently found Tick Tock on the buy/sell forums. I love cuckoo clocks, and this set is so cute! The sentiments work for so many occasions, too. My advice: pick up this cutie before it's gone!

I just love how the dies will open the little shutters.


{Today's Brew: Tick Tock (PTI), stitched die, PTI ink and card stock, PTI chicken scratch paper}


Thanks for visiting the cafe!

3 comments:

  1. That's a cute card, and what an adorable set! It never really jumped out at me, so guess what? It's now on my wishlist! (Just in case I happen to win my wishlist!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is a set I don't remember seeing before. Your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I will have to check out this stamp set. I was wondering what die you used for the white stitched piece? (Also really like what you did with your office. Jemma looks like see she likes the view too.) Sheila

    ReplyDelete