Monday, March 12, 2018

Inspired and Recycled


I'm going out to lunch with my mom and sisters today.

Can I pause right here to say how wonderful that is?

Seriously. For more than a decade, it was so hard to make that happen. I missed out on a lot of celebrations while I was living far from home. It is such a blessing to spend time with family again!


Last month, my mom and sisters took me out to lunch for my birthday. My sister, Tina, gave me this coffee mug, and it has quickly become my favorite! I love the size and the shape, and I've enjoyed many a latte in it since she gave it to me!

The packaging was so cute. I knew I had to do something with that corrugated card stock and twine.

Today, I recycled it into a card! I'm giving this to Tina for her birthday today!


{Today's Brew: MFT Tea Party Die and stamps, Lawn Fawn scalloped frame die, Simple Stories papers, PTI card stock, copic markers, doily}



Blessings on your Monday!


1 comment:

  1. The mug is perfect for you, and the card is adorable with the puppy!! (Waving to Jemma...!) Happy Birthday to both Tina and you. Glad you are closer now to be able to do things together again! So important. Have a happy day! M.L.

    ReplyDelete