Sunday, March 18, 2018

WPlus9 Lattice Frame Cards, Two Ways


I am in LOVE with the Lattice Frame die from WPlus9! It adds just the right garden-style accent to floral cards!


For this first card, I used the lattice frame as a mat for a bouquet of lilacs! I used the Fresh Cut Floral stamps and dies and did a whole lotta layering.


For this second card, I cut out the lattice frame die, and then cut it in half right down the middle to create two doors of a gate.

Then, I took a piece of card stock cut 4 3/4 by 5 1/2 inches, but scored a quarter inch on both sides to give something to adhere the "gate" doors to. So it's still a standard A2 card, measuring 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 when it's all folded, like here:


And then it opens from the center:


I stamped the inside with Fresh Cut Florals, and a sentiment from Doodle Buds.


I think tomorrow I will try a card using the lattice frame and turning it into a fence. Stop back!

Blessings and peace, cafe friend!

2 comments:

  1. Both are B-eautiful cards! Love the lattice and the floral stamps. You've done them every bit of justice, just as good as the "cool girls" (loved that!) you mentioned on your previous post! M.L.

    ReplyDelete