Tuesday, July 10, 2018

MFT Summer School Day 5: Symmetry


Welcome, cafe friends! This is the last day for this session of summer school. Day 5 assignment: symmetry!

I puzzled and puzzled until my puzzler was sore, and then I had an idea. Soda Pop!


The red and white stripe gives this card the feel of an old fashioned soda shop. This one is going to my father-in-law for his birthday next week!


Would you look at how cute those Coke bottles are? When you die cut them, it also embosses the detail. Sweet!



{Today's Brew: Soda Pop stamps and dies (MFT), Cross Stitch oval frame die (MFT), banner die from MFT Blueprints, PTIpaper/card stock, Versamark and white embossing powder}

It's official. I have now completed summer school! woo hoo!



Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment