Saturday, August 18, 2018

MFT Summer School 2: Focal Point


Hello, cafe friends!

It's time for Summer School, session 2 at My Favorite Things!

Today's lesson: Focal Point!


I made the Hedgehogs the focal point of this card in several ways. First, I used the sunshine stencil to draw your eye, and second, I clustered the images together.


This one is in the mail for my sweet Mom, who has had a tough month with health issues. It's just another good reminder of why we moved back home to Michigan to be closer to family. She is such a blessing to me, and it's nice to have opportunities to bless her right back.


{Today's Brew: Hedgehogs stamps (MFT), MFT sunshine stencil, PTI inks and card stock, LF paper and grass die, Prisma markers}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment