Thursday, August 16, 2018

PTI Create Along With Us August 2018


Hello, friends!

Long time, no craft!  I know, I know. It's been a while since I went down to the studio and did some real card making. The end of summer has me doing so many other things...working in the garden, visiting family, getting Sam ready to start high school in a few weeks.

I was inspired by the new August release at Papertrey Ink. Autumn! My favorite season! I love all the colors, sights, sounds, smells and tastes of autumn.

I was inspired by this card that Heather made:


Oh my! I forgot how much I love the Twig Wreath stamp set!  I loved how Heather kept it simple with the stamping, just layering the die cut words and gourds over the top. I kept my stamping simple, too.


This morning, I was washing my Longaberger mugs, and I put them on top of my new drying mat from The Pioneer Woman (Walmart). Yep! I guess I do love this color combo a lot!



I used the colors for this card!


{Today's Brew: Twig Wreath stamp set (PTI), PTI inks and card stock, PTI die cut word, LF stitched frame}

Can you see the crab apple tree in the background? On the right? It's leaves are starting to turn golden. Eek! Autumn will be here soon!

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

5 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty and I almost chose the same card for inspiration! I do love those colors, probably the purple with orange drew me in first. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and happy post. I love wreaths, and your nod to autumn is a sweet reminder that it's right around the corner. Your colors are gorgeous, the aqua is super against the burgundy and orange. Delightful card, Maryrose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it nice to get inspiration from something as simple as the color of mugs? Your wreath card is so pretty with those colors on it - definitely says "fall", which I can't wait for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this color combo - beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete