Monday, September 17, 2018

MFT 2018 Card Design Superstar: Clean and Simple


Happy Monday, cafe friends!

Today, I brewed up the last of my entries for the MFT 2018 Card Design Superstar contest. This one is for the Clean and Simple category. I LOVE CAS! It can be tricky to execute a CAS design, though. This one was actually a lot of fun to create!


I added a little Wink of Stella to the bumblebee's wings.


I have a soft spot for square cards! I LOVE how the vellum flower turned out...soft and sweet!


{Today's Brew: Fly By Friends stamps and die (MFT), MFT Flower Shaker dies, MFT Happy Birthday sentiment dienamics,  MFT papers, enamel dots, twine, Wink of Stella}


I think this one may be my favorite of the three entries. Maybe Clean and Simple is my forte!

Blessings on your day, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment