Sunday, September 9, 2018

PSA: PSL!


We interrupt your regularly scheduled Sunday for this important message:

IT'S PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE SEASON!

woo hoo!

And here in Michigan, we went from blistering hot and humid weather to cool temps and sweater weather practically overnight. Time for soups and chili, and of course, pumpkin spice lattes and salted caramel mochas. I popped in to the orchard yesterday and bought a dozen homemade donuts. I couldn't help myself! The aroma was intoxicating!


I've been crushing on some old stamp sets lately. And this set from Papertrey Ink's Heart-2-Heart is a favorite!

In case you were wondering, the pumpkins from the stamp set Autumn Hills (PTI) fit perfectly on the coffee cozy portion!


{Today's Brew: Heart 2 Heart stamps and die (PTI), Year of Psalms April (PTI), Lawn Fawn papers, MFT stitched label die}


Autumn is nearly here. Can you smell it? It smells like pumpkin spice and everything nice.

May He give you the desire of your heart, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card and the sign board - LOL! Would you believe that I've never tried a PSL? I'm a faithful Americano girl.

    ReplyDelete