Sunday, September 16, 2018

PTI Sept. Create Along With Us

Hello, cafe friends!

Did you see the new release from Papertrey Ink? Two words. Merry Mug! I must order this one soon! The design team did a great job with this set! I loved Kelly Lunceford's sweet cocoa gifts with tags!

For the Create Along With Us challenge, I decided to use this card from Melissa as my inspiration!


I switched up the colors, but kept the layout the same. Here it is:


Okay, it's close. But y'all know I need that mug! LOL!


{Today's Brew: Cup of Cheer stamps and dies (PTI), PTI inks and card stock, PTI Bitty Big papers, MFT cross stitched ovals dies, SU seam binding ribbon, sequins}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm with you, I need that mug too! Your card is beautiful! I love the way you adorned the top of the oval with flowers and used bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your color choices. perfect card. I can't wait to get my mug stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your MIM win, Maryrose! Great results based on Melissa’s inspiration piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! ...and you won Create Along With Us!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling case and congratulations on the win! I have a cup die set already but this set is so cute it's on my wishlist too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet!! Biggest congrats on the win - this is one fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete