Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Thanks


I cannot believe I missed National Coffee Day this weekend!

But I did not miss the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

There were some great coffee-inspired creations! The design team did a fabulous job.

I made this card to say "Thanks!" You ladies really did an inspiring job!


I started with an embossing folder from SU (Herringbone, I think). I found a bunch of embossing folders in a drawer in my craft room and asked myself "Why am I not using these more?" So now I've pulled them all out of the drawer and in the hopes I will use them more often.

I added a little Wink of Stella to the veins of these Lawn Fawn leaves. A little sparkle, like the wet leaves on my sidewalk.



{Today's Brew: Love You A Latte stamps and dies (Lawn Fawn), Thanks die (LF), Stitched Leaves dies (LF), LF Sweater Weather papers, PTI card stock, SU herringbone embossing folder, MFT oval cross stitched die}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment