Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Create Along With Us October 2018


Good morning, cafe friends!

It's time for the Create Along With Us challenge at Papertrey Ink. This month, I was inspired by that new Shape Shifter die. Yes, I already own the Mix and Mat Plaid die which is very similar, but you know I'm loving that square shape, too!

Heather's card here was just lovely!


So I pulled out this die at my crafting retreat weekend, and everyone ooohed and aaahed, and then went to their ipads and ordered. I think I sold eight Mix and Mat Plaid dies this weekend. You're welcome, PTI! LOL!

Here's one of the cards I made:


{Today's Brew: Mix and Mat Plaid die, Birch background stamp, Year of Psalms, Twig Leaf dies, card stock, all supplies PTI}


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

1 comment:

  1. Really lovely interpretation, Mary! I don't have the birch tree bg stamp but have quite a few feet of birch wrapping paper so may CASE your card soon! I love love love that Mix & Mat: Plaid die!!

    ReplyDelete