Thursday, October 11, 2018

New England Anniversary


Last week, my husband and I celebrated our anniversary with a trip to New England. It was beautiful! We spent some time in Maine exploring the coastal towns, then went to New Hampshire to see the amazing views in White Mountain National Forest.




I had to stop in Freeport to check out my favorite store!



Next, we headed to Boston to see the sights, walking along the Freedom Trail.










My husband did all the planning for this trip, and it was purely a coincidence that the Red Sox were in the World Series playoffs. Uh huh. But as long as we were there, we had to catch a game at Fenway Park!


It was great to get away together. We had some really special memories, and this anniversary will not soon be forgotten!


I love this man! God has blessed us beyond measure.

Today I am heading to the fall stamping retreat weekend with my mom and friends. When I come back, I hope to have plenty of paper crafty creations to share with you.

Blessings on your weekend, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment