Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Tea, Coffee, and other Good Things


Hello, cafe friends!

So here's a funny story. I was making this card today, just starting to assemble it, when I decided to take a step back for a minute to sip my coffee. Somehow, the coffee went down the wrong pipe, and I coughed coffee all over my work space! I thought I'd ruined the card, but luckily I just had to replace the sentiment panel.

Word of caution: Don't drink and craft!

And the irony here is that I was using a paper called Green Tea from Papertrey Ink! Maybe tea would've been a better choice this morning!


I made this card for one of my pastors at our new church. October is Pastor Appreciation Month, and last week we celebrated big anniversaries for our two pastors. I missed the celebration (more about that later), but I still want to send a card!


{Today's Brew: Phrases and Praises stamp set (PTI), PTI inks and card stock, PTI Green Tea paper, Songbirds die leaves (PTI), Lawn Fawn scallop frame die, MFT stitched banner die}

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, amusing coffee tip and waiting for the rest of the story~
    Thanks for the reminder re: pastor appreciation.

    ReplyDelete