Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Love Notes



That's my son, Luke, running in his first college cross country meet! We were able to watch Luke run in his meet last Saturday, and then brought him home for Labor Day weekend. It was nice to spend some time with him as a family.




I decided to make him a card to put in the mail tomorrow. I received this note paper cardstock from Amuse last week, and I love it! I wanted to use a stamp set that would look like someone doodled in their spiral notebook, so I picked Love Matters from Stampin' Up.

{recipe: Love Matters (SU), amuse notebook paper cardstock, riding hood red cardstock and ink, cool caribbean ink, Versafine onyx ink, Amuse ribbon, heart brads, paper clip, spiral punch}

Luke called me today between classes and loads of laundry just to chat. He seems to be enjoying college, which is a good thing.

I got out my fall decorations this weekend, and I'm going to look for some mums for the garden soon. Don't you just love autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment