Monday, October 10, 2011

Humbled By Your Kindness


Monday. Back to the daily grind. I am starting out this new week with gratitude in my heart for all of my online friends. I have to be honest here. You are kinder and more thoughtful to me than the people in my own town. You have encouraged me when I needed a boost, energized me when I needed a spark of creativity, and strengthened me on my faith walk in ways that I never could have imagined.

Bless you, all!

To those of you who have given my old and well loved stamps new homes...thank you! Thank you for your beautiful hand made cards and the thoughtful words that you've expressed. I will look for your fabulous creations in future galleries!



Thanks to many of my friends on Splitcoast Stampers, I have come out of my "crise de craft" with a lot of new perspective. Susan Raihala (LateBlossom) showed me that you can purge your craft room just like you purge a clothes closet. Less is more.

Nancy (Phantom) at Shady Tree Studio contacted me one day and told me that she'd like to give me her old Papertrey Ink stamp sets. She was certain that it was just the thing I needed for my new clean and simple approach. Sure, Nancy! What's the price?

{crickets chirping}

And then one day, a box arrived from the Great State of Michigan (my home state) with eight lovely PTI stamp sets. A gift from Nancy. How lovely is that?

Nancy sells her own line of rubber stamps at Shady Tree Studio, but she's also a new consultant for Amuse Studio. Naturally, I had to make her a Clean and Simple Amuse thank you card!

Have you seen the new Amuse Studio catalogs? Wow! Very well done! The holiday mini really has some lovely items, too. I love the woodgrain card stock, and the new maple tags are too sweet!

Thanks A Latte, my friends! You really are the cream in my coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment