Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Sweet Blush

Ever have a card or a craft project that just takes on a life of its own?

I was totally inspired by this fabulous card that Maile Belles created here:

Maile Belles' Fabulous Card!

I loved the graphic quality of the repeating patterns in rainbow colors. I loved the buttons. And oh yes, I loved the kraft!

I was inspired to make something similar to this card. And then a funny thing happened. I put a piece of Sweet Blush card stock next to Kraft card stock, and they looked so happy together in a soft and romantic sort of way. Who am I to separate true love? I opted for the softer color palette that you see here:


{recipe: Kraft/Sweet Blush/Rustic White card stock (Papertrey Ink), Love Lives Here sentiment (PTI), heart border die (PTI), versafine onyx ink, versamagic cloud white ink}

Did you know that Papertrey Ink is celebrating their fifth anniversary this month? The PTI team has all sorts of festivities planned, so make sure you stop by Nichole's blog for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment