Friday, February 3, 2012

A Banner of Love


Okay, I've been in a bit of a crafting funk this week. I decided it was time to break out of the card making mold and do something a little fun and funky. No challenges, no special inspiration, just creating.


I had been thinking of this pennant banner all week, and finally got around to making it. A little bit of this, a little bit of that, papers and dies and punches from a lot of different companies, and voila! Something for the home and for the whole family to enjoy!


I thought that it might be fun to make this an interactive banner. I decided to leave a lot of space for all of the family members to add something or someone they love.


I put out a basket and filled it with some tags, punched hearts, and a Sharpie. This will help inspire my boys to add a little something to our banner of love. Totally organic, as my sister Jenny likes to say. I'm hoping that this banner will evolve during the month of February.

This was a fun project to help get me out of my creative rut. Tell me, what do you do when you've lost your crafting mojo?

No comments:

Post a Comment