Monday, December 10, 2012

Inspired By Miss Mustard Seed


Have you visited Miss Mustard Seed's blog? It is so inspiring! Warning! You will want to start painting your furniture and totally redecorating your house while simultaneously scouring flea markets and rummage sales.

Today's blog post inspired me!
http://missmustardseed.com/2012/12/traveling-brushes-country-living/

I remembered that my sweet friend, Nancy (aka Phantom), sent me some of these awesome wooden disks from Amuse Studio. I decided to actually use one (as in, not hoard!) today!


Pretty cool, huh? This card was super simple, and yet it has a real presence.


I decided to tape the twine inside the card so that the recipient can use the wooden disk as an ornament.

{Today's Brew: Nordic Winter stamp set (Waltzingmouse Stamps), PTI Kraft card stock, Simple Stories Handmade Holiday,  cranberry crisp ink, versafine onyx ink, button twine, wooden disk from amuse studio}


Thanks for visiting the cafe today! Blessings on your Monday, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how your card came together from the inspiration! A great idea for the wooden disc. You stamped it perfectly. I really like the colors and papers as well. Total hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something told me to stop by the cafe tonight! Love the inspiration, Mary Rose, and your wonderful interpretation. Your layout plus color and paper combinations have a rustic elegance that I just love. Very sweet to make it a removable ornament, too!

    ReplyDelete