Thursday, January 29, 2015

Oh, Baby!



I miss holding babies.

When a new baby is born in my family, all the women get to cuddle and coo and fuss over those newborns.

I am usually living two or three states away. Grrrr.

I just want to hold a baby, dag nabbit! I want to cuddle them into the crook of my neck and breathe deeply of that sweet baby smell.

My niece had a baby last November, and I'm more than a little perturbed that I haven't met her yet. (Can you tell? lol!) And because I was working ...a lot...in November, I did not get a chance to send the new parents a card. I am hoping, weather permitting, that I will get to see her next month.

In the meantime, this one's for you, baby Lorelai!

{Today's Brew: Nursery Deco stamps (Mama Elephant), Hello Sunshine and Let's Polka papers (Lawn Fawn), PTI card stock, amuse ribbon}

1 comment:

  1. Living away from family never gets easier. I love going back to Pittsburgh to spend time with them.

    ReplyDelete