Sunday, August 16, 2015

PTI's Create Along With Us Challenge

Papertrey Ink had a release filled with autumnal beauty...so many amazing projects! I was pinning every day! It's no secret...I love autumn! You can feel summer coming to a close in the midwest. Cooler nights, fading flowers, a tinge of muted color on the trees. I even bought my first apples of the season...Ginger Gold. Mmm. So good!

Heather has this amazing new stamp set called Twig Wreath, and it's stunning! I loved this card for its simplicity:

And you can see Heather's post here:


So today, I made a card that was inspired by Heather's wreath. I used A Wreath For All Seasons for my cased creation.


{Today's Brew: A Wreath For All Seasons (PTI), Tiny Tags stamps and dies (PTI), Stitched With Love stamps and die (PTI), PTI card stock and ink, SU embossing folder}


I needed some tiny leaves and flowers for the scale of this wreath, and was so happy to find them in the Stitched With Love stamp set.

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment