Saturday, April 2, 2016

A New Purpose For The Kitchen Table


Earlier this week, I showed you our new/used kitchen table and chairs that we purchased for the sun room and kitchen.

The cliffhanger: What did I do with the old kitchen table and chairs?

Here it is! My new craft table! And it is AWESOME!


Oh how I have longed for this kind of craft table with so much flat surface work space! I prefer to work over my projects, and this table is just the right height when I sit on my stool. At my old tiny banquet table, I used to stand up, hunched over while I crafted. No more!


Everything that I need is now handy and easily accessible in my crafting nook of the basement. I can't think of anything that would make this a better craft studio...okay, maybe a wall of windows and a plethora of built ins. But beyond that, I'm pleased as punch with my new space.


The extra chairs now provide seating for a game and Lego building table in the basement.




Everything in its place, and with plenty of room to spare. I'm so happy that I was able to repurpose our beloved kitchen table and chairs.

Win win!

I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment