Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A Baby Shower


Whew! We managed to fit a lot in to one weekend!

New home inspection, financial stuff for new home mortgage, early Mother's Day with our Moms, church and visiting with friends, family time, shopping, a baby shower. By Sunday evening, I was exhausted!

I made this card the night before I left. After a few unsuccessful attempts at cute baby cards, I gave up and started over with this stamp set: Scattered Showers from Papertrey Ink. I wanted a simple, bold, graphic style using pastel colors, and this seemed to do the trick.



{Today's Brew: Scattered Showers (PTI), PTI inks and card stock, dew drops}


I finished off the inside with a strip of Chicken Scratch gingham paper and a sentiment.

Simple. Because life is already complicated enough!

I'm going to start packing up the  craft room this week. But don't worry! I will still have a few projects to share before the big move!

Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment