Monday, August 3, 2009

Another Graduate



We had another graduate in our family this past spring. My niece, Katie, also graduated from high school. She recently had her graduation party, and I'm a little late in sending her card. I decided to make a personalized card. This is a photo of Katie and my son, Luke, when they were toddlers. But you have to see the inside of the card:



Yes, that's Luke, leaning in to give her a big hug and kiss! He's quite the ladies' man, that son of mine! He thought it was a little weird to send a photo of "kissing cousins", but I thought it was too sweet. The sentiment says "Graduation hugs and wishes".

{recipe: SU! products: All Year Cheer, Priceless stamp set, scallop oval punch, oval punch, melon mambo cardstock/ink and ribbon, black cardstock, rich razzleberry ink}

We're heading to Michigan to hand deliver some cards this week...graduation cards, thank you cards, and lots of birthday cards! I will be travelling alone with the dog and the five year old, so wish me luck and say a prayer that I get there with my nerves intact!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mary...that card brought a tear to my eye. Wasn't that just yesterday?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best graduation card I've seen this year. :) Such a fun idea!

    My prayers are with you as you travel.

    ReplyDelete