Friday, September 3, 2010

Finding Inspiration



Yesterday, I was talking to my good friend, Beth, about sources of inspiration. She had just recently purchased the new issue of Where Women Create Magazine (with Amy Butler on the cover story). We talked about ways of finding new creative inspiration, whether it's shopping in a favorite store, taking a walk in the park, or flipping through a magazine and coveting other people's clean and organized studios. :)

This week, I was inspired by the cover of the BH and G magazine. Such a fresh color combo! I used it for this card:


{recipe: Puns from the Past (SU), soft sky cardstock and dsp, Poppy Parade cardstock, Amuse patterned papers, square scallop punch, Maya Road flower, button, early espresso ink}

I'm feeling extra "perky" today...I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season. Autumn has unofficially arrived!

Hope your holiday weekend is filled with love and coffee!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I agree that inspiration is all around us. :-)

    ReplyDelete