Saturday, August 13, 2011

Another Vintage Button Card




Here in small town America, I love to spend a day just browsing through antique shops. I try to remember to bring my camera to capture those images that really inspire me. And to tell the truth, I can often take a photo of an item rather than purchase it. Money saved at the stores means money I can spend later on something much more important...like stamps. :)






Vintage button cards are all the rage. I see them in so many shops now!

But do I need to buy them? Nope! I can go home to my craft studio and make them!



{recipe: all products from SU!, Friendly Words wheel, Designer Frames embossing folder, pear pizzazz card stock and ink, rose red ink, rose red seam binding, vanilla card stock, Springtime Vintage designer papers, eyelet border punch, buttons, floss}



Thanks for visiting the cafe today!


No comments:

Post a Comment