Monday, April 9, 2012

He is Risen Indeed!


Christ is risen! He is risen indeed! Alleluia!

I hope you had a Happy Easter! We had a wonderful day with all of our sons in town.


Last week, I asked my husband "So, where would you like to eat for Easter dinner?"

Translated to mean "I'm not cooking, so where are you taking me for Easter dinner?"

Subtle, right?

We had brunch at our favorite local restaurant, Rosie's Place. It was a lovely day and a lovely way to cap off our spring break.

The boys are now back to school, the husband is now back to work, and I am back to a little quiet time to do some crafting.


Today's CAS challenge...scallops. That's not a challenge for me because I love scallops! I think the real challenge is to use them in a way that is clean and simple and not too fussy.


I combined a scalloped chipboard element with matching papers from the Crate Paper Random collection. Die cut leaves and sentiment (WPlus9), a lacy scallop border, a lot of kraft, and a sweet button.


Happy Easter Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment