Sunday, November 24, 2013

Packages and Parcels

It was one of those mornings where we were loaded with packages and parcels to take to church.

First, there were the shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child that were due today!


The church youth group was also having a bake sale today, and I had offered to bring cookies.


It's a good thing I had all of my sons attending service this morning. I needed all of the extra hands I could get!

I made a batch of Peppermint Mocha cookies with candy cane sprinkles. Yum! I made a tag to match the holiday paper plates using some stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn (Tag You're It).


I also made a batch of Pumpkin Spice cookies (cream cheese frosting makes these extra special!).


I think these tags and ribbons (amuse) make a cute presentation, don't you?

I've been using this tag set from Lawn Fawn a lot lately. I'm so glad I got it! It will definitely come in handy during the festive days ahead.

Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment