Friday, October 2, 2015

31 Days of Coffee: Inspired by Starbucks!


Welcome to 31 Days of Coffee!

In honor of this 31 day challenge, I had a toast with my usual. Cinnamon Dolce Latte...nonfat, with whip.

And they served it in this beautiful new To Go cup! How lovely!


I knew I'd have to come home and try to recreate this autumnal beauty.

I checked out my stamp sets, and none of them quite fit the look I was going for. No problem! I used the Leaves dies from Papertrey Ink, traced them with a Sharpie, and filled in with some of my own doodles. Here it is!


{Today's Brew: Lovely Leaves dies (PTI), card stock (PTI), Sharpie marker, Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors, wood leaf (lawn fawn), baker's twine}



Next stop on this caffeinated journey...Michigan! I'll be filling my To Go cup and heading home to spend some time with family. Tomorrow, I will pop in to my favorite local cafe for a cup of hometown coffee.

Blessings on your Friday, cafe friends!

1 comment: