Friday, November 20, 2015

Simple Stories Holiday Planner


I got my first PML in the red cup this week! Peppermint Mocha Latte season has officially begun!

It seemed like the perfect time to pull out my Simple Stories Holiday Planner and get this party started.


In years past, I've been in the "let's keep Christmas very simple and austere" mood. Not this time! This year, I want to pack it full! There's a new house to decorate, and new shops and restaurants to try, with new towns and new holiday traditions.

I plan on lots of holiday baking and crafting, too. I'm even working on a family scrapbook filled with photos and memories of Christmas past. Card making, stitching, the works.

It's a good thing I ordered this planner way back in September, before I even knew I'd get bitten by the festive bug.


I was so happy to see that it even has a section for Advent!


Lots of pages to help me keep track of all those crafting projects and Pinterest ideas, as well as a section for Christmas cards.


Holiday baking, meal planning, calendars, and my personal favorite...online shopping tracker. :)


Stop back tomorrow and I will show you my calendar pages...packed to the full!

Blessings on your Friday, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment