Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Cards Day Two


Winter Woods...they had me at the name alone! Although I have to say, if I was taking a walk in a winter woods today, it would be a soggy walk. Thunderstorms...two days before Christmas?! I'm really missing my snow.

This new stamp set from Papertrey Ink features three birds: cardinal, chickadee, and blue jay. I love them all!

I wanted to give this card a snowy effect, so I first sprayed with a white ink spray, and then followed with a Glimmer Mist sparkly spray.


For the pine needles, I used two different green inks. I've been using a LOT of papers from the Holiday Plaid collection, too. I think they really add a little something to each card.


{Today's Brew: Winter Woods stamp set (PTI), sentiment from Peace stamp set (PTI), PTI inks and card stock, Holiday Plaid papers (PTI), Mister Huey white calico spray, Glimmer Mists spray}


I hope you're having a warm peppermint mocha kind of day! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment