Thursday, February 9, 2017

A Valentine That Almost Wasn't


This Valentine almost ended up in the trash.

I began by stamping the two bikes side by side...and I really wasn't thrilled with the outcome.

But then I began to play around with it. I added the hearts to the background, and then popped up the basket. And then I thought "Why not clouds? And why not soft musical clouds? And why not floating hearts to set it all off?"

And as I played with the card, I started to like it.


I added the sentiment inside, and then traced a heart around the sentiment with a COPIC marker.


I'm saving this card for my husband, who always adds the adventure to our lives.

{Today's Brew: Pedal Pusher stamps and dies (PTI), BB Sheet Music (PTI), PTI ink and card stock, cloud dies (PTI), heart die (PTI)}

No comments:

Post a Comment