Monday, February 6, 2017

Getting Ready For Valentine's Day


Happy Monday, cafe friends!

Did you have a good weekend?

I had a really productive weekend of crafting and cooking and cleaning and sorting. Apparently, I need more Super Bowl sports weekends to get stuff done! I managed to spend some time in my craft studio, making cards and fun gifts.

I thought I'd get a few Valentine's cards made for mailing later this week.

Here's a fun one using products from Lawn Fawn and Simple Stories!


{Today's Brew: Blissful Botanicals stamps and dies (lawn fawn), scripty love die (lawn fawn), sentiment from Gleeful Gardens (lawn fawn), Simple Stories paper and enamel brad, PTI card stock, doily, COPIC markers}

The sun is shining this morning, and we are expecting a bit of a warm up today. Yay! Blessings and sunshine, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment