Monday, February 27, 2017

Prepping The House For Spring Market

 
This weekend, we met with our realtor to get an assessment on the house and come up with a plan for selling this spring. She said the changes look great, and we have nothing to do at this point but put the For Sale sign in the front yard. Whew! We hope to get the house listed next month.

In the meantime, I've been cleaning and purging and staging a little every day.


We hung our vintage mirror on a blank wall in the bedroom, and now it looks as if it was always meant to be there. I think we may have hung it about three or four inches too high. Shh! Don't tell my husband!)




I've been adding some pops of yellow to the house. The sunny color makes me happy, and it brings a little spring indoors.



I found this awesome pillow cover on clearance at Pottery Barn. Perfect! I love pillow covers...so much easier to store! It really picks up on the color of the leaves in my little occasional chair, too.


I'm hoping the front entryway now says "Welcome! Please buy me!"


We're nearly ready to move on, and I'm so happy to be moving closer to family once again. I'm feeling a great desire to simplify our lives and get back to the things that really matter. I think this move has the potential to do that for us. We're praying for God's will in this move, and hoping that a quick sale and a great little house in our preferred town are all part of His plan for us.

Happy Sunny Monday, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment