Monday, May 22, 2017

Cross Stitch Scissor Fob From Shepherd's Bush


As I was packing my craft room this weekend (ugh, need more boxes!) I came across this project, fully stitched, just waiting to be finished. I could have packed it away for another day, but I decided instead to take a break from packing and just finish it....because right now, my house is in a state of half-finished chaos, and getting something crossed off my To Do list is just the momentum I need to keep going.




This will stay with my ruler keep in my Stitching To Go bag.

Two weeks to go until we leave Illinois and head for Michigan. We still have a LOT of packing to do, and a LOT of prep for this weekend's garage sale.

I think I need coffee. A lot of coffee.

Blessings on your Monday, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment