Friday, August 4, 2017

Poppy Birthday


So, did any of you happen to catch the retirement sale at My Favorite Things Stamps? Oh my! So many good things were marked down at fifty percent off. There were so many items from my wish list on sale. It was great! The only hard part was getting them into my shopping cart before they were sold out. I missed out on a few, but overall I think I made some great buys.

I've had my eye on the Poppy stamp sets from Lisa Johnson Designs for a long time, and I'm so happy that I was able to get them at such a great price!

I played around with this set yesterday, pairing it with one of the Blueprints die sets that I also snagged on sale. woo hoo!


{Today's Brew: Pretty Poppies stamp set (MFT), Blueprints dies (MFT), PTI card stock and ink, enamel dots }


One birthday card finished...about a dozen more to go.

Thank God, it's Friday! Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment