Saturday, January 6, 2018

Dog-Gone Cold!


It's still dog-gone cold here...but not too cold to craft a cute dog card!

I used the Lawn Fawn window die, and paired it with a peeking puppy from My Favorite Things!


I made the lacy curtains from an old MFT scallop circle die, just cutting it to fit behind the window frame.


I colored the flowers, stems, and puppy with COPIC markers. Just a little pup spreading some sunshine during cold winter days!

{Today's Brew: MFT dog stamp, Lawn Fawn window die, woodgrain paper from Lawn Fawn, other papers from Simple Stories}

And speaking of cold winter days, it's never too cold for Miss Jemma. She still loves her walks, even when the temps barely reach double digits. Brrrr!


Considering that her birthday is the first day of winter, I think she will always be a snow loving girl. Of course, wearing a fur coat helps.



Blessings on your winter weekend, cafe friends!

1 comment: