Friday, March 2, 2018

An Easy Spring Wreath


It's March now, so I can officially show you the spring wreath on my front door.



I used to have two forsythia wreaths that I hung on the front and side doors on the porch of our Illinois house. Well, one of them got appropriated by some birds, who used it to build their nest. And the other we ended up leaving with the house. Like I said before, space was limited on this DIY pack and move job, so a lot of things got left behind.


I looked around in my spring tote in storage...a bird's nest, some forsythia sprigs, a burlap bow from an old Trader Joe's Christmas swag. I can make that work!


I attached it all to this grapevine wreath, and voila. The perfect spring welcome for the cottage!


Welcome, spring!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! The little eggs are a perfect complement to your door color. March is saying spring, but the trees were dropping golf-ball size globs of ice on us today! Pure Michigan! :) M.L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the thing for your beautiful door and entry! Happy spring to you all as we continue our week of surprise snow flurries in southern Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have plenty of surprise snow here in Michigan, too, Vikki!I'm thinking spring thoughts. :)

      Delete