Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Lawn Fawn Sketch Challenge


Hello, cafe friends!

Today, I have brewed up a cup of encouragement for a sweet young mom at our church. She is going through a LOT, and I just want her to know that we are rooting for her!

I made this card for the Lawn Fawnatics card sketch challenge #28. Isn't this stamp set fun? Not only are there adorable vegetable stamps, but there are also 2-step stamps to add dimension and layers. So fun! I had a little scrap of corrugated cardboard on my craft table, and decided to use it for the "garden" dirt. 


{Today's Brew; Rooting For You stamp set and dies (Lawn Fawn), Bannertastic stamp set and die (LF),gingham paper (Lawn Fawn), LF dies, PTI inks and card stock, Dew Drops}


Thanks for visiting the cafe today

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, your card is so charming! The gingham paper looks amazing with the cute veggies! Love it! Thanks so much for joining our sketch challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete