Wednesday, May 2, 2018

When You Dream About Stamps


I had a dream about this tree rings stamp from Concord and 9th last night. And yes, I know that normal people do not dream about stamps. But y'all know I've never claimed to be normal!

In my dream I was making fantastic pillows with this stamp. In reality, that may be difficult. ha ha! But I decided if I was dreaming about it, then it must be time to use it!


I got this stamp off the buy/sell forums recently, and I have wanted it from the moment I first saw it, so yay for used crafts at a discount! I just love all things tree related. I knew it would pair nicely with the woodgrain background die from Lawn Fawn!


I decided to make this card for Sam for his confirmation this Sunday. I thought it was a good visual reminder to stay rooted in the faith.

{Today's Brew: Tree Rings stamp (Concord and 9th), Leaf Prints and die (PTI), Faith die (PTI), Woodgrain background die (lawn fawn), PTI ink and card stock, linen twine}

"...to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he may be glorified." Isaiah 61:3

Blessings, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and scripture! Blessings on your special weekend too! I've played with embossing the tree ring in gold, copper and white - it's a fun stamp.

    ReplyDelete