Sunday, October 21, 2018

Stocking Up On Birthday Cards


Last weekend I attended a craft retreat with a goal in mind: make more cards for birthdays, get well, and sympathy to have on hand.

Here's a birthday card I made last weekend using Stitching Garden stamps from Papertrey Ink.


{Today's Brew: Stitching Garden stamps and dies (PTI), PTI inks and card stock, SU seam binding ribbon, SU embossing folder}

Joyce, our sweet Stampin' Up demo, attended retreat, too. And God bless her, she gave me the new holiday catalog and the new Idea Book and catalog. There are some really, really lovely things in both! Lately, I'm obsessed with embossing folders. I think I now have a list of about ten from SU that I'd like to order.

Do you like embossing folders? What are some of your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been able to make a card without embossing it for two or three years! Mine are almost all SU! The new one I want is the one that looks like a vintage tin ceiling. I will have to look at mine for names.

    ReplyDelete