Friday, March 15, 2019

Happy Easter, German Style


Is it too early to mail Easter cards? Not if you are mailing them to Germany!


Inger and I connected via Lawn Fawnatics on Facebook. It seemed that we both missed the deadline to sign up for the spring/Easter card swap. That's when I asked her "Hey, how about we swap with each other instead?"

I made this card today, and will need to get it to the post office ASAP. Inger tells me mail can take up to four weeks!

I used a variety of Lawn Fawn dies for this one, along with an alphabet stamp to say "Frohe Ostern!" to my new German friend.


{Today's Brew: Lawn Fawn window die, Lawn Fawn spring house scalloped box dies, Lawn Fawn grass die, LF alphabet stamps, lace doily, COPIC markers, LF papers, PTI card stock}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!


2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Easter is definitely on my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. big big thanks Mary Rose...hugz inger from Germany

    ReplyDelete