Wednesday, September 11, 2019

More Distressed Leaves: Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #60


Yesterday, I showed you my Distress Oxide leafy project. I had a lot of extra leaves, so I used them on another card. This time, I paired it with Lawn Fawn's Leafy Backdrop to make an autumnal scene.


I made a sunset backdrop for the tree using Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink. I made a leaf pile and put a happy hedgehog in the pile. (From Lawn Fawn Jump For Joy)


And inside, a happy autumnal message!


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

4 comments:

  1. So fun to see that hedgehog slipping in your plum leaves! Sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy hedgie! Love what you did with those leaves! M.L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see your adventures with the oxides!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute scene! The leaves you created are amazing!! and that little hedgehog, what a cutie!! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    ReplyDelete