Monday, November 11, 2019

A Winter Stitching Project Finished! (and just in time!)


Happy Monday, cafe friends!

I finally finished this cross stitch project from Lizzie Kate this weekend! I was almost ready to pop it in the frame when I remembered that snowman button.


And I'm so glad I did remember...it's too cute! I had this frame in my stash. The corners have painted stars, but I decided to cover them with some felt snowflakes using PTI felt and Lawn Fawn stitched snowflake dies.


It's a cute piece to put in the woodsy outdoorsy guest room.


And speaking of snowmen...we are getting several inches of snow today. It seems pretty early in the season to be getting measurable snowfall. Oh well...I am happy to be staying indoors today, with a nice latte and a new stitching project to tackle.

Blessings, cafe friends!

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful stitching project! I'm looking forward to our first snow, but there's nothing on the horizon yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for the coming months! Nicely stitched too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lizzie*Kate designs. Yours is perfect for the season. I really like the color of your fabric.

    ReplyDelete