Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Needle and Thread


Last summer, when I was finding great deals on used Stampin' Up stamps and dies, I found this set that had been on my wish list and snagged it at a great price.

Because, hello!, Needle...and Thread! Seriously, it had my name written all over it! I liked the images (sweet flowers that have an embroidered look), I liked the sentiments, and I really liked the font style. But one of my favorite things was the accompanying die that gives the paper or card stock a stitched and pierced look.


{Today's Brew: Needle and Thread stamps and dies (SU), PTI ink and card stock, Simple Stories Spring Farmhouse papers, stitched circle and scallop circle dies (Lawn Fawn), rustic twine)


A simple, sweet feminine card that went to my mother-in-law for her birthday last week.

Blessings, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. I've not seen this stamp set before. That stitched background is lovely, as is your card.

    ReplyDelete