Saturday, February 1, 2020

Crafts On The Go


There are times when I am so thankful to have a craft that keeps my hands busy and my mind occupied.

Sometimes I look around me, and it seems as if the whole world is looking at their phones. Really? What could be so interesting there? Unless you are reading a great novel on that tiny screen, I can't imagine what could be so compelling. Baby Yoda memes?


I found this bookmark project in my UFO pile ...one of those Unfinished Objects that I had started but not finished. I love the soothing color palette. Just what I needed this week. This was a freebie from The Prairie Schooler. I'm making a lot of progress. And the good news is that our loved one who has been hospitalized is making progress, too. Praise be to God!

Blessings, cafe friends!

1 comment: