Thursday, February 27, 2020

The Greetery Botanicuts Lily

Okay, I have to confess that my $12 craft budget challenge has been totally blown. I was strong for about two or three months, and then everything went south. 😄 I am weak, I tell you. Weak! Crafts are my Kryptonite! But I did see a challenge that I think I can manage today:


I think I can stay strong for this one! Who's with me?

All of this is just a buildup to tell you that I placed not one but TWO orders from The Greetery! And let me tell you, Betsy never disappoints. They are all lovely, and now I want more.

So without further ado, let me show you what I made today with the new Botanicuts Lily!


That lily! Swoon! I love it so! And imagine all the colors? Tiger lilies, Easter lilies, Asiatic lilies. So many options!

I knew I wanted this die to go with the sentiment set from Papertrey Ink called Garden of Faith. And I love the two together! I decided to cut out all the pieces in white card stock, then used Distress Oxides to add color.

{Today's Brew: Garden of Faith stamps (PTI), Botanicuts Lily (The Greetery), MFT cross stitch frame die, Distress Oxides in Rusty Hinge, Dried Marigold, Peeled Paint and Shabby Shutters)


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! That lily is versatile as well as lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite! I also succumbed to the lilies. Your card is a wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete