Wednesday, February 5, 2020

The Greetery Robin and Wren


It's here! I finally got the chance to place an order with The Greetery when my "must have" items came back in stock.


My sweet husband gave me a gift certificate at Christmas, and I had been patiently waiting for the sets Bottled Up and Robin and Wren. Both of these sets looked really versatile.


I needed a sympathy card the other day, and so I pulled out Papertrey Ink's Willow, pairing it with the PTI Pretty Frames die. But it still needed something. I thought it could use that sweet little wren to complete it.


{Today's Brew: Robin and Wren stamps and dies (The Greetery), PTI Willow stamps and die, PTI Pretty Frames die, watercolor paper, Distress Oxide inks, SU gold card stock, PTI card stock}

The Greetery's products are really top notch, and I think I will be ordering more from them in the future.

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

1 comment:

  1. The bird looks great with that scene! Can't wait to see what else you come up with these new sets!

    ReplyDelete