Sunday, May 24, 2020

Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Hop: A Bright Sunshiny Day


Welcome to the cafe!

Today I have brewed up something better than a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow...a cup of coffee!


Here's the thing about rainbows. I like them, and they are cute. But ENOUGH already with every company rolling out a new rainbow stamp stamp set in their new release! And ENOUGH already with every designer trying to outdo each other in their ROYGBIV cleverness. We get it. It's a trend. But it's a trend I am soooo over now.

And here I am, showcasing a rainbow card today. 😁

I own one rainbow stamp set, and this is it. Concord and 9th. And I do really like it because I think it is cute and a little different. So I had this idea floating around in my head of a rainbow with a cup of coffee. And I like it!


{Today's Brew: Rainbow Wishes stamps and dies (Concord and 9th), Merry Mug die (PTI), Lawn Fawn sun die, PTI inks and card stock, enamel dot}


It's going to be a bright, bright sunshiny day!

Blessings, cafe friends!

9 comments:

  1. Such a happy, colourful card! Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I think they do rainbow stamps and dies really well. I have their other set on my wishlist. What I like about yours is that you can cut out one color at a time of the rainbow arches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Great layout and love the papers, colors and dies. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design and i love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful caffeinated creation!! Love the sunny colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new twist to the 2020 rainbow saga 😊🌈

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this bright and cheerful design!

    ReplyDelete