Thursday, May 28, 2020

Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Hop: Coffee, Where Are You?


Welcome to the cafe!

Last year, I was using my Keurig coffee maker on a daily basis. But this winter, I got tired of it and decided to switch back to my Senseo pod maker. The only problem is that they don't sell the pods in the store and I have to order them online. No big deal. My supplier does a great job of shipping out quickly.

And then COVID happened.

Apparently, all of my mail gets sorted at the Detroit facility, which was hit hard by the pandemic. So now, they are sending a lot of packages to get sorted at other facilities. What was once a two day priority delivery can often become a TWO WEEK delivery.

I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't for the fact that I paid $17 for priority shipping that was obviously NOT a priority for the United States Postal Service. Last I heard, my box got sent to Wisconsin, and still has not arrived...two weeks later.

I know, I know.

First world problem.

Sigh!

Today's card features one word. 'Nuff said.


{Today's Brew: Echo Park Coffee papers, stamps and enamel dots, Lawn Fawn scalloped frame die, Lawn Fawn stitched frame die}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

6 comments:

  1. I hope your package comes soon. Very cute card. I love your mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! Hopefully your box arrives soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I feel your pain. EVERYTHING is taking longer. I order my K-Cups from Amazon and I'm telling you, it was touch and go there for a couple days. As soon as it arrived, I ordered another because I figured out it would take a super long time. Anyhoo, I love your adorable card, such a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mix of pattern papers on your card.

    ReplyDelete