Friday, June 19, 2020

World's Best


Here's another Father's Day card I made this week! This time, I made it for my husband. He does a lot of travelling...I should say, he USED to do a lot of travelling before COVID19 and furloughs and other things that completely disrupted our lives. These days, he does most of his travelling on his road bike!


I love this globe set from Concord and 9th. So easy and so versatile!


{Today's Brew: Globe Greetings stamps and dies (Concord and 9th), Woodgrain background stamp (Concord and 9th), Mix and Mat Postal die (PTI), Distress Oxide inks}

My husband got an early Father's Day present last weekend...this new cauldron-style fire pit! Our oldest son, Luke, found it and brought it with him after hearing his Dad drop a few hints about wanting one. It's the perfect size, too! Lightweight and portable so that we can move it around the yard easily.



We had a fun S'mores party that night. (And if you can believe it, I think I took these photos around 9pm...that's how late the sun sets now!).



Jemma really wanted a marshmallow, too!


.
Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun evening! Great card too. Love how nice your globe panel looks on that wood grain stamped on the kraft paper, perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice composition and I especially like that globe. Where are my PTI globe sets? We hope to use our portable fire pit this weekend also.

    ReplyDelete